The Spring Green Spellbook of Dreemlin II
A downloadable game
Most mystical tomes are bloated, meandering texts. Not so with this slim, green spellbook. It contains six concisely explicated rituals in a silk wrapped journal, written by Dreemlin II, and still presumably contained in his personal library...
"The Spring Green Spellbook of Dreemlin II" is a magical sourcebook for both Broken Wilds: bleak fairytale roleplaying & Simple DeeEnDee: an uncomplicated fantasy ttrpg. It delivers 6 unique spells from goading a thunder god into smiting your enemies to stealing a gorilla's strength.
- Spells include:
- Perturbation of the Sleeping Thunder God
- Building Befoulment (a 3-day Curse)
- The Naked Eye (Astral Perception)
- Mirrored Inhabitation of Diminutive Simulacrum
- Summon Shmealmond, the Eager Imp
- Strength of Anathagraudd, Mightiest of All Gorillas
In easy to use, read on the go, and navigate EPUB format. Illustrations included as separate files.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.13 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.